Monday, March 29, 2010

rite of spring


in the spirit of my favorite season, i have been hitting the elliptical like it's my job!!! at this point, i would be entirely too embarrassed to expose myself in my shower, much less on a public beach. but nevertheless, i have already been bikini shopping in the hopes that, come june, i will be premiering my new hott bod!... perhaps i'm jumping the gun a little, but i like to think of it as good (th)inspiration. nothing gets me in the mood to workout like a skinny girl in a bikini! i've found some seriously adorable swimsuits (Target has great ones on the cheap & as always Roberto Cavalli has developed some seriously gorgeous floral prints)! here are 2 great ones that i found on net-a-porter:



















bandeau bikini by Milly


La Perla's peacock feather bikini



searching through websites for the perfect bikini has gotten me SO EXCITED about summer!!! no school, beach vacations & sunshineeeee... my faves. since i'm not really in a writing mood, here are a few snapshots from last summer's adventures:



hello, South Beach! you're lookin' fine...


just out with my bests


i went to the wheelchair basketball games at the Lakeshore Foundation! SO fun!


jenn & i at christy's pool party

well warm weather wishes, bloggerverse! i'm going to the gym.

love.sb

No comments:

Post a Comment