Wednesday, June 29, 2011

summa jamz

this summer has been BUSY!!! from graduation to Hangout Festival to a month-long hiatus to Hilton Head Island to seeing my absolute favorite band, Hall & Oates, i've had a beyond wonderful time. here are a few snapshots from the past few months:


{this is the terrible destruction that kicked off my summer. welcome to what used to be my street in Tuscaloosa...}



{Rosalie took me to a Barons game!}


{a drum circle at Hangout Festival}


{during Brandi Carlile at Hangout Festival- i l o v e h e r.}



{Rosalie & me at her birthday party}


{Hilton Head Island lighthouse}



{i remember that i promised to post a picture of my cousin's finished Extreme Makeover: Home Edition house. well, here it is! my boyfriend & i were able to visit Savannah for a day & get a first hand look!}



{my favorite person in the whole wide world & me at the Hall & Oates concert}



{playing with trains on Morris Avenue in Birmingham}


so that was MY june! hope july is just as lovely & memorable.

love. sb

No comments:

Post a Comment